Monday, May 6, 2013

damned

…and I let myself fall.

sometimes the sea wells up inside and i want to be free.
sometimes the pain is  hard to hide ; i feel you inside of me.
                             
when i cant cry i taste the tears that came a day before
when i cant speak i feel the words churn inside this whore
give me peace, i beg of you, oh , give me peace in hell
i crave your touch but in the end i hate how far i fell

from grace

sometimes i lie upon the floor and beg to hold you near
my head's alight with words of love but i still cradle fear
so, listen, i have much to say to you before i go
my soul is more important than any  love i know
Your eyes they tell the truth in pain of something i have missed
with all those sleepless nights I craved the everlasting kiss

of love

and i still pray,and  i still want salvation if its real
but can i fight this demon of that thing in which i feel?
can i break your chains in which i bound upon myself
if i leave will i just find the dark in someone else?
these questions slip and drop just like the spittle from my lips
these evil things they drown in wine so red that my love sips
delighing me
again
and i am damned…

pulled an tugged until there is no more left to feel
I try to say I'm done but this thing is so real
denied of that soft whisper of my confession
back into the obscure life procession

and it is my profession

to do as well as I should do at all
so why should I do more than fall

I am damned



No comments:

Post a Comment