Thursday, March 14, 2013

Done

done with it...

no more sweetly dreamed
love beams emanating
from my eyes...

no lies

mo more surprises
and enterprises of love

this...

yes, I wanted a kiss
but reality slaps, hard!
I am flung to the floor
I opened this door

with you...

and viewed...

my downfall

she was half blonde, not tall
but something to be contemplated
she situated your heart
pushing buttons
I couldn't find

remind me...
why did I want this thing?

no matter...

I am ...

done with it

this song I will not sing
no longer
I am, in fact, much stronger
roving eyes, tapping keys
green dots...
are you there?
oh yeah...I don't care
gazing at stats
and feeling blue
seems I am gradually

patiently...

and eventually

forgetting you

I
am
done
with
it

or in the process of...

-to be correct
I have grown real
and far above it
so I can

...reflect

done with it!!

I cannot stress
this enough
times may get rough
but

so
be
it

I quit
I am done
quite finished
I am...

simply don't give a damn

...or in the process of

so let me be
let me pull together
that which was
torn
worn and drug through teasing waters
full of broken bottles and shit

for future reference
and too much information
...this is it

And I said I would quit

so
don't look at me
with those eyes
again
then blame me
for your sin...

I am done with it
...processing...

No comments:

Post a Comment