Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dignity

I find anger awaiting me here today
I play the same song saddened
gladdened by simple gestures
pleasures imagined and wanted
flaunted and thought highly of
above it all, I sit alone again
the plan is to remain as this
bliss is found in my head see
free from drama and hate
fate has found a place
space is small but full
lull me to sleep, my dear

I fear you no more
clinging to this and that
a hat I have worn badly
sadly....I see the truth
proof of what was not expected
rejected over and over

so, it is as it is
business is the same
my name, respected
reflected on it all
I fall in love with me
and I am free
you see, its not about
the clout, the fame
the same has been said
the dead have found new life
strife shall be washed away
so stay if you wish
twist it to this or that other
brother, I shall play no game
the blame will not be mine
my mind shall not compete
beaten down and pressured
measured by many things

wings...I have wings
brings new life and strength

the length of spring
sings with coming summer
bummer....
that lies should steal
the you from me and me from you

the blue is tainted too
and I see through it all

so hide your dark thing
fling it to the depths so deep

and keep...
that which you hold dear

No comments:

Post a Comment