Monday, April 8, 2013

sadness

Oh god, I cannot stop
drop after drop falls
walls of tears for us
must you pull away
say those angry things
 stings and I am broken
soaking in the dust
trust me and convey...
what must be said...say...

stay please stay
play pretend awhile
softly defile

smile

skin against skin
bend the rules
fools in a trance
chance the sins
spins round and round
sounds, rhymes, music
ticks of the mind
kind statements...mumbling


 tumbling
fumbling with words
birds cannot sweeter sing
bring me to you
and you to me
free...uninhibited
limited and heartbreaking
shaking in my sleep
creep to me and speak

sweetly

quietly

then touch me
see it is the touch
much that I crave
save me
oh, save me
don't let it die
fore
I cannot kill it
nor will it
away

No comments:

Post a Comment