Thursday, February 7, 2013

It does not hurt


I do not miss you, no..not at all
Never would I beg, nor would I call
I would never kiss you so passionately
Nor unveil myself for you to see
This will not happen, nor did It before
I did not cry at night, upon the floor
I do not miss you and this is the truth
the absense of my tears show you the proof
I hate your eyes, and fall not to your charms
I would never ever rush right in your arms
I really don't care if I ever see you again
doesn't bother me that you are not my friend
I have not wished in secret, to have one kiss
I will not try, cuz you, I do not miss
Never did my heart pound when we touch
there are no desires,lusts or such
there is no flame which burns so deep inside
I simply hate it when you're by my side
your scent goes unnoticed, I crave you not
I wish I could will away, what you are not
I do not miss you and I never will
there are no dreams I long to fulfill
I do not love you, and to hell with this thing
and deep in the night the hurt, it doesn't sting

No comments:

Post a Comment