Saturday, February 2, 2013

push and pull


Keeping me out
...firmament of doubt
want your touch so bad
oh so much, my dad
my papa... my master
bended knees in disaster
I cry, I beg, I plead
one touch, one kiss...I need


the forcefeild that separates
segregates one from another
I am momma, maa'm and mother
want to nurse you, bring you back to life
...I want to put away the knife

grasping... longing, your pain I feel
knowing impossibility, this is real
but wall by wall, you are protected
and time after time, I am rejected
deflected...
blown away, I am autumn leaves
both mind and heart, they grieve
soothed only by time, another day
rehearsing the line, this secret play
I will surely dream, fantasize that maybe...
I can chip away the mortar....baby
flick by flick cracks form in the wall
this is the impossible task of it all
sorrow in madness grips tight and ceizes
nothing but he thought of this, pleases
nothing but your eyes can hold the truth
suddenly calmed, I need no other proof
the sadness which lingers there within
metaphorically drips and I am worn thin
lust like condensation on glass collects
my mind roams forever, continues to reflect
each and every motion clue is given
from the darkest hour till the brightest heaven

keeping me out, yep keeping me near
maddening confusion, feeding my fear
aching from the distance and falling apart
tightening the grip that you have on my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment