Sunday, February 17, 2013

Obsessed

want your arms round me now
come and I'll show you how
to touch me and feel
and know this is real
let's live for the moment
in our skin so content
fate has no time
no space...no excuse

my love has no limits
... it's huge, it's profuse

don't deny my my passion
don't moderate or ration
I can't breathe, I can't think
surely come to the brink

of lunacy...

I think I will crave
to the edge of the grave
and if I should fall
don't ponder or stall

I started this, fed this
I made believe all
I welcomed this madness
bit by sore bit
I fashioned and bred this
I wanted this shit

I wanted so badly
I have dreamed, fascinated
from the time I was smitten
till I last masturbated

a thing in my mind
which has grown so immense
I've drowned, choked and bled
Yes, I've died ever since

No comments:

Post a Comment