Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Unrelated pain


Stop creating hate for me
see there is no connection
perfection between the broken
unspoken thing...you or he???
free the fear you harbor
far from the truth this hypothosis
all this hhypnosis...spell I cast
past the norm into paranoia
boy ya got it allllll wrong...
the song you hear rings false
waltzes to a beat of your own making
shaking from teh unfair assumption
your gumption has failed
wailed quietly within the night
right??? you are not right
my plight sings a sad song
wrong is more akin to
you know me not, tis true
pursue the idea that you caused this
miss the actuality of it all
fall victim to pride with in vain
strain to hear the rhythm..you are deaf

hear no evil
see no evil
I put her away
stay not with me
flee, I am full
lull myself to sleep
keep vigil with my timd
instead of digging up the spirit
quit...oh quit..one says
less says the other
smother her deep with regret
set in solid depth of sin
then good tidings she brings
sings sad and not to taint
haint of cemetary souls
roles to play, masks to wear
care me not, bed was made
paid the price..and I sleep
again
until


your will is broken
again

None of these sins
have fasioned my heart
and his heart to break
make no mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment