Sunday, January 27, 2013

driven to madness


look at me, I cannot speak
weak by the intensity
pure sensitivity of
wanting more and more
whore, so be it
please dont
quit...I am fascinated
traded my heart in
then broke it for you
its true, these things
wings, pictures, lines
mine's a passion undone
none can catch my eye
lie, oh please lie
die to the truth
proof that fantasies
please me so...
dont go and leave me here
fear would steal
and cease to heal
my wounds...left before
I implore you....give to me
see inch by inch with those eyes
reality in the real
feel with rough hands
lands of soft skin
sin untasted
wasting away
without

lips burning for contact
its a fact...

you want this
kiss that yearns
burns for me
see and feel
real but dreams
seems I am


tormented...
and driven to madness

No comments:

Post a Comment