Thursday, January 24, 2013

heart in exile


keeps hurting and hurting
a spurting blood heart
part of the pain, it stays and
plays forever behind bars
I've scars that cannot be hidden
over ridden with lies
and the eyes I cannot forget
set to destroy my existence
since that one moment in time...

that I cannot remember

I climb upon the stage
in a cage, I scream in pain
rain I cry in streams
It seems, I talk to myself

really...

what else is there

My bare and barren heart steals
more deals from the dark one
the sun will not shine and
mine is a dark love
above, clouds cover brightness
the lightness fades and fades
as tirades march inside

I cannot hide

 I cannot hide

I ride this out and smile
while my heart breaks
this takes so much from me
I see, head down, don't look

I say

My book, written page by page
rage by rage, grieving hard
my card has been played
Oh, I stayed true to my desire
fire burns,things destroyed
toyed with my emotions but
potions never used...

 no witch

switch roles and see-
me for who I really am
damn this world

 damn!

 damn!

slamming doors, ripping skin
let me in...i say, let my in
my sin is not too great
separate this from that again
.....
reverse
rewind

bind this wound




No comments:

Post a Comment