Saturday, January 19, 2013

see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil


feel me
as i dig my nails into your flesh
feel me
i am as real as the leather and mesh
feel me
I am not done yet oh my dear
feel me
placing the darkness and the fear

hear me
I am whispering now inside your soul
hear me
I am the blood quivering in the bowl
hear me
last vibration before death takes you
hear me
last sweet dream before life wakes you

smell me
I am the rose upon your grave
smell me
I will give you a whiff if you behave
smell me
I am the tempting love unfinished
smell me
I am the scent that hate has diminished

see me
I am the star which wears the mask
see me
I am the hard liquir in that there flask
see me
I am the truth that leads you astray
see me
I am tomorrow that lies for today

be me
I am but nothing and nothing is good
be me
I have been you and you know i would
be me
it doesnt matter at all what you are
be me
trapped in the darkness locked in a jar

speak me
sad sad riddles that they understand
speak me
I am the devil that stands in your hand
speak me
touch me and listen to words that create
speak me
talk to me softly of love and of hate

kill me
I am now ready to take what I've earned
kill me
whether I suffocate, or if I am burned
kill me
make me go softly into that good night
kill me
knowing you finally done what is right

now rest child

No comments:

Post a Comment