Saturday, January 19, 2013

The transition

I am numbers...
things that are not percieved
as beautiful.
Ugly...
hard as facts and statements
invisible-forgotten
I am unisex-asexual
no desire no beauty
I cannot be seen
with the eyes
I am family, relations
troubled and avoided
I am no tantalizing
object of desire
If I was fire
I would be a
threat to your safety
burning your tongue
tasting reality....too much
I am solid, concrete
walking a line
of contempt
for myself.

My passionate brutality
ceases to exist in
one moment...I have lost

And then the kiss
grazing the surface
the scent arises
pronouncing my real name
the container erupts
gives way...
words like flies...scatter
flee in the wake of
your fear

She arrives
alone
excitable
and free
uninhibited
beauty is evident
boundaries explode
the heart dances
skin tingles
touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment